Link to the job advertisement
The subproject within the TRR requires an expert in peptide synthesis. Knowledge in phage display is desirable.
Specifically, the focus of this position is on:
- Design and development of helical peptides in collaboration with interdisciplinary research groups.
- Establishment of new synthesis strategies for the synthesis of helical peptides
- Solid phase peptide synthesis (SPPS) of helical peptides
- Establishment of SPPS and purification strategies for long peptides
- Synthesis and purification of substance libraries
- Testing of stereochemistry and stability of peptides
- outstanding PhD in pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology or related disciplines
- good command of English, both orally and in writing
- strong interest in interdisciplinary research
The application deadline for this job posting is July 25, 2023. For information on the application process, please contact Prof. Dr. Christina Lamers at 0341/ 97-11801 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information can be found under this link.